untagged – Is there any way to move and take a job (as a barista) in the United States as a foreigner?

I am considering moving and working in the United States for a period of three months.

However the job position that I would like to apply for (barista) does not allow me to get a work visa.
(I am not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States so in order to start working I need to provide an Employment Authorization Document as well as a Social Security card which require having this type of visa first). I wanted to ask what kind of visa I could apply for in my situation or if there would be any other way to make it happen?