I design a screen where the user should be able to:
1. Select several b / w options (shown in the cards)
2. Search for other maps and be able to select them as well.
Here is an image for a better explanation:
Option to search or select different options
The user selects option 2 from the recent options
The user now searches for another option and selects it.
His selections are displayed only when he clears his search
I am confused about the user experience of such an interface.
1. Is it an intuitive interface?
2. There is not much real estate for me to play with and display the same maps in the search results and separately as a selected option does not seem possible. Are there examples of other sites that do it?
3. What should be the ideal multi-map search?