When the SDK is included in our application, it will have access to:
- The same keychain to which our application has access
- All folders / files that our application has access to
- All the application permissions available in our application, for example location data, access to the photo library
- ICloud containers of our application
- All data that our application exchanges with a web server, for example user identifiers, personal information
How can we make sure to cover all these potential third party SDK hacks with our main application?