Here is a list to generate quality backlinks:
- Quality Web Directories
- Guest messages
- Request links (Send e-mails to other website owners, but first establish a relationship with them by commenting on their blogs and discuss them before requesting links)
- Social media
- Social bookmarks (you can use automated software for this, socialmarker dot com, socialadr for example)
- Link to others (very important because they will create a link)
- Video submissions
- Sharing photos
- Blog comments
- Forum posts
- Q & A Sites (Yahoo answers and others)
- Web 2.0 sites (worpdress.com, weebly, squidoo, hubpages, blogger, tumblr)
- Directories of articles
- Copy links for competitors finally
Make both links – dofollow and nofollow for your link profile to look natural.
Build 10 backlinks from all sources above. Then repeat the next month if you do not see any improvement in ranking. (Very important notice – backlinking only helps if you have done a good keyword search)
Anchor text (means the text of your back link) – 20% exact keyword you are targeting (eg "dog training"), 20% related terms (eg "dog training", "how to train" a dog "," puppy training "" etc.), 20-30% no match terms (like "click here", "read more here", "more information here", "read more here ") and 20-30% URL.
I hope this helps you. Ask me if you have any questions.