Autodesk Revit (LT) 2020 G1 | 20.7 GB
The Revit team is pleased to announce the availability of Revit 2020, which includes all enhancements to Revit 2019.1 and Revit 2019.2. The year of publication "2020" is epic, and Revit 2020 lives up to its name, reflecting both your requests submitted on the Revit Ideas page and introducing new features.
What's new in Revit 2020 – Date: April 10, 2019
With Revit 2020, all disciplines will see new tools and enhancements that will help you generate consistent, coordinated, and complete model-based designs and construction documentation. As detailed in the Revit Roadmap, our goal is to provide end-to-end functionality to improve project results. We are proud to do so as product managers.
Capture the detailed design intent.
Many new features in Revit 2020 allow you to create more accurate and detailed documentation that more closely represents the design intent.
An excellent example that we are particularly pleased to publish is the long-standing improvements to the electrical design process.
– Revit now allows you to use power lugs when creating your power distribution systems. This feature streamlines related documentation tasks and helps designers create a better digital model of the system to support analysis.
– Improvements to home electrical wiring allow you to control the arrowheads and graduations needed to create electrical documentation that is easier to understand and use.
– With Revit 2020, you can create more advanced wall geometry with the ability to draw elliptical walls and curtain walls.
These features and enhancements, new in Revit 2020, help connect design to manufacturing with the help of more accurate modeling tools for concrete detailing, manufacturing, and construction.
– Improved logic for copying and moving weapon bars results in increased accuracy and more predictable results when copying and moving form-driven rebars.
– New to Revit 2020, you can use multi-bar annotations for planar parallel free-form reinforcement bar sets and concrete faces, allowing you to produce better documentation for concrete projects.
– Another request from the Ideas page, weapon bar in a model staircase in place, increases the versatility of 3D bar modeling and helps you define precise reinforcement.
Improvements to the steel connections in Revit 2020 will help engineers define more detailed and documented design requirements for steel detailing and fabrication.
– The ability to propagate steel connections will save you time when you need to insert the same connection in multiple locations on a large project.
– And you can manage repetitive connection designs more easily and efficiently with steel connection pooling that allows you to easily update all instances of the same type of connection from one location.
– Finally, with Revit 2020's new features for steel element tags and dimensions, you'll be able to create more precise and readable technical drawings for structural steel.
2D data connection to BIM and beyond.
Several important new features in Revit 2020 help you connect data and people to enable smoother collaboration and project execution.
You've been waiting for this: Revit 2020 supports the PDF sub-layer, which means you can now import 2D data into Revit and align it to the PDF to model new elements based on it. This highly eloquent idea from Revit allows you to connect 2D data to the BIM to support construction workflows.
And if you work in Sketchup, you'll be delighted to find that the novelty of Revit 2020 is the Sketchup 2018 import support. Get a more efficient workflow, including colorful imports, to connect the design. at an early stage in Sketchup at Revit.
In conjunction with the launch of Revit 2020, we are launching the Cloud Model Upgrade service that fully automates the upgrade of all cloud models in a BIM 360 project with a single click. This is an incredible time saver that simplifies and streamlines the move to the latest version of Revit and provides real added value for the use of Cloud templates. Learn more about upgrading models in the cloud in BIM 360 here.
For MEP, use the new Revit Extension for Manufacturing add-on data export feature to generate a CSV or TXT data file that can be imported into spreadsheet applications or other tools. Use this detailed manufacturing data in various preconstruction and manufacturing workflows, such as quantization, linear nesting, and supply.
Automate and optimize
Your ease and productivity in working with the software and your ability to perform analyzes that help make design decisions are really important and Revit 2020 will not disappoint you. These new features of Revit 2020 will help you reduce the time spent on tasks by heart and contribute to the quality of your work.
– You can easily understand how people will move in a building or navigate a space by simulating the shortest path between the points of your design in Revit 2020. The Motion Path tool analyzes plan geometry and navigates around obstacles and doors to optimize the way to help inform design decisions.
– In recent releases, we have progressively integrated the Dynamo IT design extension with Revit. Dynamo 2.1 now ships with Revit 2020 in a unified experience, which simplifies installation, use, and release management.
In previous releases, we had optimized Revit for it to work faster. Now, you can get faster response time when editing detailed steel connections in the 3D model with Revit 2020, which uses background processes to perform these demanding performance tasks. You can continue to work on your Revit project while the process is running in the background.
Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference. Here are some of them:
– Here's another satisfied user request: Get more efficiency when formatting legend views that will appear on multiple sheets with enhanced caption functionality that allows you to copy and paste captions onto sheets.
. In addition, new customer requests, or improved OR view filters, are new in Revit 2020 so you can focus on more specific parts of your model and give you more control over the graphics in the view.
– For MEP, the change service now allows to keep or replace multiform services in one operation.
– Plan the elevation of elements and use these values in view filters, which simplifies the ability to interact with items in the property palette.
– Create parts:. Imported geometry (or direct forms) can now be divided into pieces. Perform cuts and adjustments on the pieces using Revit opening and cutting tools. For bridge designers, this means you can now adjust the bridge geometry imported from Infraworks.
Believe it or not, this article only covers some of the new features and updates from Revit 2020.
Check out the full Revit 2020 release notes to see all updates, including bug fixes.
What's New in the Revit 2020 YouTube Playlist
About Autodesk Revit. Autodesk Revit is a building information modeling software for architects, landscape architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, designers and contractors. The original software was developed by Charles River Software, founded in 1997, renamed Revit Technology Corporation in 2000 and acquired by Autodesk in 2002. The software allows users to design a building and its structure in 3D, annotating the model with a 2D drawing. elements and access building information from the building model database. Revit is 4D BIM compliant with tools for planning and tracking various stages of the building lifecycle, from design to construction, maintenance and / or demolition.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps users imagine, design and create a better world. From design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists, use Autodesk software to unleash their creativity and solve important problems.
Product: Autodesk Revit
Version: (LT) 2020 G1
Supported architectures: x64
Home page of the site:
Required configuration: PC
Supported operating systems: Windows 7even or newer
Cut: 20.7 GB
Recommend the download link | Please tell me Thank you Keep the topic live