Languages: Multilingual | Size of the file: 191.51 MB
iGrafx Origins – the largest BPM platform for your business. iGrafx Origins is a simple-to-use web solution that provides enterprise-wide accessibility, allowing you to unite all of your company's performance.
The largest shopping center
Unique web-based entry point for enterprise-wide accessibility and uptake
– Encourage the commitment of the entire organization with an intuitive user interface and at the cutting edge of technology
– Collaborate from browsers or mobile devices to capture process information and create business models.
– Access streamlined dashboards to target business information and real-time performance based on roles.
– Always view current information and keep private sensitive data with user-specific access controls
Integrity of models for better change management
– Model smarter AND faster by changing references in one place to update anywhere
– Know exactly what has changed at the desired level of detail with the complete comparison of the diagram
– Link roles and responsibilities to key processes
Improved Business Modeling Improves the Way Business Knowledge is Captured and Analyzed
– Capture, leverage and analyze personalized information about the interdependencies of your business.
– Create BPMN processes and business architecture models in a more intuitive way
– Combine additional data and relationships with organizational resources to better define and understand their impact on your business.
– Analyze improvement scenarios based on the most realistic representation of your organization's resources
Powerful web-based reports and dashboards to facilitate rapid decision-making
– Understand at a glance the relevant performance of companies and processes and explore the level of granularity you need
– Follow key performance indicators for all important aspects of your business.
– Extract more knowledge about your business based on important criteria for you
– Report on risks and gaps in your processes to reduce compliance risks
Scalable solution to support secure and complex computing environments
– Supports sophisticated network structures with greater flexibility
– Centrally manage user administration, permissions and platform configuration
– Ready to be deployed in the cloud or on site
Role-based benefits encourage wide adoption
– Business Line Managers can easily prioritize and direct operational optimization efforts and monitor their effectiveness in order to make informed business decisions.
– Process, risk management, compliance and management analysts can leverage the tremendous benefits of modeling and reporting with iGrafx: increasing knowledge and maturity of process while easily collaborating with other users of the company.
– Business Transformation and Center of Excellence leaders can more easily drive business transformation initiatives to scale and maturity.
– Process practitioners will appreciate the intuitive interface for modeling, reviewing and approving processes in the established standard environment.
– Experienced users can continue to model and analyze key business processes using the methodology of their choice, but now fully understand project priorities and enable traceability of the strategies and objectives of the project. business.
– IT staff can safely deploy on-premise or in the cloud, while administering users with the help of a simple yet robust user management interface.
– Includes compatibility of 32-bit and 64-bit operating system versions.
– Windows 7 SP1 or later; Windows 8.x, Windows 10.x *
* Reporting from Enterprise Modeler requires Mozilla® Firefox® or Google® Chrome ™.
– All editions of Windows Server 2008 SP2 or R2 SP1 and Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2.
Download from UploadGig
Download from RapidgatorDownload from Nitroflare
The largest shopping center