NBP Freqsep Control for Photoshop 1.1.000 | Operating system included (Win / macOS) | 27.3 MB
If you know the process of using frequency separation in your retouching process, then you are probably aware of (and frustrated with) the lack of total control and the somewhat average results you get in it. using. Although the method remains an essential element for retouching the skin, the basic approach to install it in Photoshop is more or less the same for a while and is accepted as such.
The basic principle of frequency separation is the ability in Photoshop to manipulate basic colors and textures separately, allowing you to perfectly control the complexion without erasing skin texture. On paper, it sounds too good to be true. For many retouchers, the discovery of this method is both exciting and ultimately discouraging due to the limitations of the typical frequency separation setup process. Then add the slowdowns in the workflow when processing the filters and other functions involved in the setup, and frequency separation becomes a necessary evil, perhaps, but leaves you a bit skeptical about your results.
But what if you could get a little more control, in one panel, and get better results? Maybe your edits are more demanding and you are still looking to improve them. Accepting and implementing what others do will only take you that far. It is here that Freqsep Control intervenes.
Ultimate control for high-end retouching
– Set the radius (blur / smoothing) and the detail threshold (edge preservation) to fit the appearance, resolution of the image and the workflow of your choice in an intuitive and effective user interface directly in Photoshop as an Extensions panel
– Proprietary 32-bit edge preservation and blurring algorithms are of high quality and are processed faster
– More texture preservation than typical frequency separation methods in Photoshop, allowing you much more freedom while perfecting transitions
– Minimizes common haloing problems in frequency separation configurations
– Allows you to preview basic (low frequency) and detail (high frequency) results in split view or individually before applying to ensure you get the desired results.
– Choose to have the panel duplicate or absorb your work layer
– Faster than traditional frequency separation process configurations
– Save up to 4 presets for efficient multiple workflows
A plug-in solution
S & R extends beyond other plug-in panels using proprietary algorithms (blur and edge detection) that offer faster and better quality than Photoshop.
– See the results of the low and high frequencies according to the real time settings.
– Adjust the settings on the fly according to your preferences or the ideal settings for your files.
Separation of the low frequency layer preserving the edges
– Rapid implementation of exclusive edge retention (detail threshold) associated with high frequency removal / smoothness (radius)
– Faster, smoother, and of better quality than Photoshop's Gaussian superficial blur and blur traditionally used in frequency separation.
– Actively adjust both settings simultaneously to fit the exact type of frequency separation you need and want.
– Compose more smoothness (blur) for your low frequency layer during detailed preview to avoid halos too close to high contrast transitions.
Continuous application of the high frequency layer
– More texture is preserved than in the traditional frequency separation.
– Allows you to add color more intensely under the texture to smooth out transitions without sacrificing it as much.
Works with your existing frequency separation workflow
Whether you prefer to directly edit the lower or higher layers (high processing, low mix brush, etc.) or add color between the top and bottom layers without directly modifying them, your frequency separation process will remain unchanged.
Photoshop Native HTML5 UI Panel
Intuitive and efficient user interface, easy to understand, designed for an efficient workflow.
Multi-threaded and vectorized code
– Algorithms are implemented to take advantage of modern processors for a real-time experience.
– 32-bit internal calculation
– Works with 8, 16 and 32 bit images.
– Less artifacts, less quantization.
requirements: Adobe Photoshop CC2014 and more.
Home page –
Recommend the download link | Please tell me Thank you Keep the topic live