Screenshot Studio 18.104.22.168 | 2 MB
Screenshot Studio is a tool that allows you to easily take a screen capture, annotate it and share it quickly. With its many basic and advanced features, Screenshot Studio also offers fast annotation tools and fast and reliable publishing technology that makes it a powerful tool. This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bug documentation.
A brief list of features:
- All-in-one tool: create, edit, save and load from one place in a few clicks
- Enter everything: you can use the standard modes, Direct3D and OpenGL. Some video players are also supported
- Powerful annotation system: it only takes a few seconds to highlight important fragments of your screen capture. Screenshot Studio is extremely recommended for those who spend hours annotating images with the help of standard applications such as MS Paint and others. The standard instrument palette includes: text fields, freeform drawings, vector lines, rectangles, and ellipses that support alpha fade.
- Different output formats, including: PNG, JPEG, BMP, HTML, MHT, ZIP, etc. When using PNG, you can load the screenshot into the program and continue editing from the point you completed earlier. The native file format allows you to create screen capture projects. maintain and modify required
- Fast and Free Publishing Engine: It only takes a few seconds to upload your screenshots to a specially designed screen capture site and get a FREE link for their web distribution. The image link is secure and you can be sure that you are the only person who can make it public.
- Fast export to external editors: do you need more image processing instruments? Export quickly to an external publisher and do what you need
Operating system: Windows 7, 8 / 8.1, 10
Home page –
Recommend the download link | Please tell me Thank you Keep the topic live