Size of the file: 119 MB
RazorSQL is a universal database query tool, an SQL editor, and a database browser. It includes a relational database engine that does not require any configuration. Some of the main features of RazorSQL are visual tools for creating, editing, describing, editing, deleting and displaying tables. tools for importing and exporting data; a database browser for viewing objects and database structures; and a robust programming editor that supports SQL, PL / SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, Java, XML and many other programming languages.
A flawless stay
Advanced connection functions:
• Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and Sybase SQL Anywhere. You can also connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only), such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, SQL Mimer, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
• PHP MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running behind PHP-compatible web servers
• An MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP-compatible web servers
• A RazorSQL JDBC bridge for connection to databases via a JEE / J2EE application server or a servlet container.
Database and SQL tools:
• Create, edit, and delete tables and views
• * Create and delete indexes and sequences
• * Create and delete stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
• * Create and delete databases and users
• Table modification tool
• * Edit stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
• Describe tables and views
• Generate a DDL tool to generate a table, view, and index DDL.
• View the contents of tables and views
• * View the contents of stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers
• SQL query builder for select, insert, update, and delete statements
• Export data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insertion instruction
• Import data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed-width files.
• Execute stored procedures
• * SQL Explain Plan tool
• SQL Query Planner
• Compare table data or query results
• File comparison tool
• Zip utility to view / extract Zip and Jar files
• File System Browser
• Database metadata viewer (functions, types, etc.)
• Command line interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
• Syntax highlighting for SQL, PL / SQL, TransactSQL, PL SQL, Batch, C, COBOL, CSS, C ++, C #, Java, j, # 097; vascript, JSP, HTML, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Shell Script, and XML
• Automatic completion for tables and columns
• Automatic column search
• Automatic table consultation
• SQL trainer
• Support for parameterized queries
• Execute, Execute Fetch All and Execute Batch functions
• Multi-tabular view of query results
• Sortable query results
• Filterable query results
• Searchable query results
• SQL history for all queries and connection queries
• Automatic function search for all supported programming languages and automatic method search for Java and JSP
• Query List, Tag List, and Function List / Methods options for a clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor.
• File tools such as head, tail, section, search / search regex, move, copy, rename, delete, size and get information.
• Key Ahead function for one-click generation of user-defined text
• Search regular expressions, Find / Replace, Find / Replace in files
• Matching square brackets, Matching tags, and Go to line commands
• Print support for publisher content and query results
• Supports dozens of file encodings
• Integrated and custom user templates
• Keep-Alive connection
• Plug-in API (allows users to add custom features to RazorSQL)
• A tree to navigate in the database objects
• Use database-specific system queries provided by RazorSQL or queries provided by the user for database navigation, or browse database structures with the help of parameters default JDBC / ODBC driver.
• View content in one click on tables, views, etc.
• Column information, including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, and so on.
• * Displays information about objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, and so on.
• One-click generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
• Search tables and view data.
• One-click generation of SQL queries for selection, insertion, update and deletion.
• Does not require any configuration of the end user
• Immediately connect to a robust database
• Uses the powerful HSQLDB database engine
Download from UploadGig
Download from RapidgatorDownload from Nitroflare