We started an M20 campaign and I created a character that focuses on Prime and Life Spheres. Life is a very useful sphere and can have many good effects on its own. Prime on the other hand seems a little tricky to me.
The character concept is of a hunter that hunts down and kills Technocracy affiliated people. He is an expert in Melee, Firearms and Do. He has a Wonder background of twin Revolvers that produce infinite bullets via Matter magic (they need to be fed 1 point of Quintessence every 4 clips).
The only usages I have of my Prime sphere at the moment are:
- Feeding the revolvers
- Enchanting the bullets with quintessence for aggravated dmg
- Creating a lightsaber out of raw quintessence for use with my Weapon Art Do special skill
- Enchanting my fists with Quintessence to deal better damage via Do/Martial Arts techniques
But this seems to lackluster and there are no combinations with Life magic. Are there any other usages that I’m not seeing? I really like the idea of a character that plays with magic in its purest form but I can’t seem to find ways to make it awesome…
Some more information about the character build:
- Prime 3/Life 3
- Melee/Firearms 3 and Do 2
- Node BG 5
- Avatar BG 4
- Buffed up physical stats using Life 3
- Cyclic Mage merit (we try to adventure while we are in our zenith)
I have access to a Sanctum, Resources 5 and a Mansion which is built over our Node (also contains the Sanctum). My team has Time3/Corre3, Mind2/Prime1/Life3, Mind3/Forces3.
PS: Yes Revolvers do indeed have clips in MTA